Providing counseling to help individuals better manage their mental health and relationships.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bi Polar Disorder
- Women's Health Issues (Peri- and Post-Menopausal Women)
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management/Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to PTSD and beyond. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.